Honolulu County Medical Society is a professional organization whose members practice in the City and County of Honolulu.
"The HCMS mission is to bring together the physicians of the city and county of Honolulu into one organization for the purposes of: promoting collegial interaction among physicians, fostering and promoting the interests of its members and their patients, promoting the betterment of public health, and maintaining the high standards of medical practice through peer review."
Purpose of the Honolulu County Medical Society
- To bring the physicians in the City and County of Honolulu into one organization.
- To extend medical knowledge and advance medical science.
- To provide information and promote the betterment of public health.
- To maintain the high standards of medical practice through peer review.
- To elevate the standards of medical education by supporting the Hawaii Medical Library.
- To foster the enactment and enforcement of just medical laws.
- To foster and protect the legitimate interests of members of the medical profession and of their patients.
- To form with other county medical societies the Hawaii Medical Association; and with the other state associations support the American Medical Association.
1360 South Beretania St.
Honolulu, HI 96814